Posted: 11 May 2013 06:27 AM PDT
Original Post from ravi chandran subramaniam:
Its not new that atheists have been persecuted by relegious zealots for power (vote, money or otherwise)
recent spate of news in bangladesh where they are asking for strong law against anti blasphemy is just one new way of trying to control the voice of liberals.
It took me more than half hour to search for a link where there was a news article where hacking of a blogger who spoke against islam was reported but hundreds of pages where the need for law has been spoken.
Since I joined late to google plus I might have missed any discussion which might have happened in the month of feb 2013.
well coming back to the reason for this thread.
Atheists have been persecuted for as long as their views have been present.
now that we have found freedom should we not be really talking about next steps.
1) Should we create noise like when journalists are killed so much of pressure is put on govts to take action..I havent heard any such voice when atheists have been killed.. should we not start using our vote for our cause
(Cause of free and liberal speech).. law against banning people asking for anti blasphemy law can be a starter.. not allowing such people to migrate to western coutnries cna be a start.
2) stopping economic goods from countries where there are relegious laws .. once it hurts them more they understand and act accordingly
3) work for creation of a country for atheists and free thinkers..though we call india a land of freedom and free speech it has been killed big time. small sect of relegious ppl have overtaken with their power of votes..
4) have regular conventions at some place where we brainstorm for the movement to grow further..
Its with a great dificulty of freedom that some of the most basic things been implemented in france (against hijab against gay oppression)
should we not be pressing for atheist rights at UN (Not just speak of atheism but do some thing about it)
Reshared post from ravi chandran subramaniam - murder in Bangladesh
Cele mai citite articole
Dezamagire la CEDO , nu au inteles ce rol are crucea in salile scolilor publice. Stire: Simbolurile religioase au voie în şcoli Deşi cru...
This is rewrite of an article written in Romanian. You can check the story with Google Translate. Last night, the news media was humming w...
Traduc si editez o stire din 22 sep. 2010, publicata in AOLnews Domnul Laszlo Csrefko , din Budapesta, a descoperit Diavolul pe o bucata d...
Femeile din Arabia Saudita sunt tratate ca niste vite, mai ales cand vine vorba de casatorie. Traditiile tribale ale Wahhabi-istlor asigu...
Ma gandeam aseara ca inca nu comentez de femeia care si-a transat bebelusul , desi suspectam ca e vorba de ceva comportament religios... pen...
Pe citate. Sprijinul Statului pentru susţinerea cultelor religioase, inclusiv în ceea ce priveşte construirea de locaşuri de cult, ...
De citit: AFACEREA "SOŢIA ŞI PAROHIA". Cum îşi caută neveste VIITORII PREOŢI "Motanul Dănilă", "Drăcuşorul Cristia...
Stire aici . Mama unui elev de la o școală din București o acuză pe directoarea instituției că a refuzat să îi retragă fiul de la ora de r...
Link Citez: Dar produc locuitorii comunei Voluntari atâția bani încât să-și permită, pe lângă alte cheltuieli, și o biserică de peste ze...
Tema concursului: blasfemie din colinde Exemplu: Metoda de blasfemie: cenzurarea unor cuvinte alese de voi prin utiliz...
- ► 2014 (14)
- "Fecioara" Maria - comic
- Optimism Bias - iluzia ca totul va fi bine
- Va mai amintiti de discutiile despre clasa pregati...
- Dumnezero G+ News - 14.05.2013
- Dumnezero G+ News - 13.05.2013
- Reshared post from ravi chandran subramaniam - mur...
- This is why I have a problem with religion (partia...
- Christianity - just another religion based on non ...
- Christians vs the environment
- The sanctity of life? No such thing.
- Cristos a inv... nevermind. E greu de explicat in ...
- Dumnezero G+ News - 20.04.2013 19:52
- Dumnezero G+ News - 19.04.2013 20:20
- ▼ May (13)
- ► 2012 (132)
- ► 2011 (413)