8/26/2010

I'm gonna punch you in the head for Jesus


"Iti voi da un pumn in cap in numele lui Isus" - asa suna un cantec inspirat din amenintari adresate unor moderatori dintr-o emisiune de ateism din SUA.



Lyrics by Atheismo

Chorus
I'm gonna punch you in the head
I'm gonna punch you in the head
I'm gonna punch you in the head for Jesus
I'm gonna punch you in the head
You will wish that you were dead
When I punch you in the head for Jesus

Verse 1
Well, to turn the other cheek
And "Be ye mild and meek"
This is what was said by Jesus
But I can't sit on the fence
Gonna resort to violence
When I punch you in the head for Jesus

Repeat Chorus

Verse 2
Well, I know that you get bored
When I say that "He is Lord"
Every time and place for Jesus
If you disagree with this
You can kiss my paci-fist
When it lands square in your face for Jesus

Repeat Chorus

Verse 3
Well, I say to you, my kin
You must stop with all your sin
You won't get a pass from Jesus
If you must mock my belief
I might knock out all your teeth
I'm gonna kick your fuckin' ass for Jesus


Emisiunea de ateisti, episodul cu pricina (amenintari crestinesti), se poate viziona aici: (multumesc lui godless1859, care a intalnit multi sociopati crestini)

Cred ca majoritatea celor care frencventeaza siteuri de atei s-au intalnit macar o data, online, cu cate un zelot agresiv, care vine cu amenintari si injuraturi. Un crestin adevarat!
Post a Comment

Ceva asemanator:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Cele mai citite articole

Arhivă

Original design by Six Shooter Media. To Blogger by Template-Godown